The ability to provide a specific type of user with a scalable data product in a hosted, easy-to-configure platform that includes features customized for their needs is still important, as our story about Raymond James Financial demonstrates, while the latest news from Skyler Technology shows that reliability of data and the ability to fail over between different sources in real time to ensure uninterrupted trading is also a key concern.
In fact, for some user types, low latency is more a hindran
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit