Until now, many have focused on power and speed. And latency remains perhaps the number one concern of high-frequency trading environments. According to Cisco officials, some firms find that less than 20 percent of their trades actually execute because someone else has beaten them to the punch (see related article, this issue).
But traders don't get nine innings to beat their competition; every trade is a win-or-lose proposition. So a dream team isn't just about having the hardest sluggers a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling