Portals can offer important advantages to sell-side firms. By Nigel Glen, CEO, Caplin Systems, Inc.
In the Dec. 16, 2002, issue of Inside Market Data, Peter Walsh wrote an article titled "Market Data--Time to Differentiate" that discussed how Web technology was allowing larger institutions to better service their clients, particularly with respect to tiered pricing. I’d like to expand on that discussion and look at some of the underlying drivers behind what the sell-side institutions are doin
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit