In such volatile markets, it may be more important than ever for traders and investment managers to be able to keep on top of market movements when they are out of the office meeting with clients-or perhaps drowning their sorrows in their local bar.
We live in a mobile economy. Business is no longer confined to the wood-paneled offices of old. Just as there are technologies specifically designed to deliver tailored client information and data that makes asset managers look like they do nothin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act