To address stricter reporting regulations, firms have sought out a broad array of services to provide the most accurate value for less liquid instruments, to minimize the potential for instruments valued at a certain amount to suddenly be rendered worthless because the valuations did not accurately reflect market conditions.
In turn, this has made reliable pricing providers a valuable commodity, such as CSV (Complex Security Valuations), which was bought last week by SIX Telekurs for an undisclo
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers