If Oliver Stone rewrote the original Wall Street today, would Gordon Gekko say “Greed is good,” or “Speed is good”? No one likes delays, but the financial markets’ obsession with eliminating latency over recent years has now become an almost worrying fixation.
If I were a regulator, on one hand I might be concerned about the ability of the markets overall to keep up with the fastest participants, and I might understandably wonder how those firms may have impacted the markets during circumstances
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank