So in honor of America's quintessential holiday─one that has neither religious nor military connections─we asked industry participants what they were thankful for this year, what they definitely aren't thankful for, and what they hope to be thankful for in a year's time. Apparently, the idea was so good that it became a party game of sorts around my in-laws' dinner table.
In many cases, data industry or otherwise, people are thankful for the opportunities afforded to them─even the bad things in
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won