This issue covers all of these topics in detail—along with a look at how the role of chief data officer has evolved since its inception in financial services just over a decade ago—but one of my MiFID pet peeves is the lack of a consolidated tape of trade data across European markets, like those that already exist in other fragmented markets, such as the US and Canada. In Europe, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) supported an industry-led solution. But here we are with one yea
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act