Despite implementing quote mitigation strategies to reduce the number of options quotes sent to market, the options exchanges have each implemented different approaches to quote mitigation, and have thus far been unable to reach a consensus on whether a coordinated strategy is required, and what such a strategy would involve.
Opra traffic rates have grown steadily over the past year, buoyed by the expansion of the options penny pilot and the introduction of a seventh options exchange, the Nas
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership