Stephane Dubois, chief executive of Xignite, says that exchanges, brokers and data vendors can use the platform to reach new markets that want access to data on demand, such as parts of an institution that already has real-time datafeeds but cannot justify the infrastructure costs of rolling it out to all parts of its business, smaller money managers, corporate clients that need one-off currency rates to support international business, or companies that need to carry their stock prices on their
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling