Albinus: At first glance, the Options Symbology Initiative (OSI) resembles a mini Y2K. But Y2K had a hard stop date, and every firm had to be ready by Jan. 1, 2000. Now, it sounds like the OSI deadline is being pushed back eight to 10 months [from its original deadline in 2009]. Will this allow for breathing room or will it lead to further procrastination?
James Leman, principal and head of capital markets, Westwater Corp.: I think it will probably bring a little bit of both, depending upon w
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit