Dejan Polomcic, architect at Citigroup, said that the shift of trading to dark liquidity pools, which by their nature do not generate quote traffic, may ease the burden of rising volumes-but that even taking this into account, Citigroup is expecting a four-fold increase in data volumes by the end of 2008.
Meanwhile, the evolution of financial markets in countries such as India and China, whose populations easily eclipse those of Europe and the US, will create the challenge of managing data t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers