When the dust settles, 2007 and 2008 will be remembered as an inflection point for our industry. The changes currently taking place are clearly creating opportunities, and demonstrating that solid fundamentals, such as great data and comprehensive analytics, are as important as ever.
Perhaps the greatest turning point for our industry has been globalization. While companies often talk global, 2007 marked the year that many of them truly started to walk the talk. Asia, Europe and other emergin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit