Citigroup’s FX strategy team took top spot in this year’s Best Bank in FX research and strategy award, pushing last year’s winner Deutsche Bank into second place, according to FX Week, a Risk Waters publication.
Although Citi triumphed in the overall voting and polled the most votes from corporate respondents, last year’s winner Deutsche Bank took the top spot among institutional investors. UBS Warburg took third overall, followed by HSBCand ABN Amro.
Citi’s seven-person FXstrategy team is hea
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit