LONDON--Reuters once again swept the board in the market data categories of the annual FX Week Best Banks Awards, while Standard & Poor’s MMS was a clear winner in the analysis category.
For the fourth year in succession, Reuters was voted best information vendor for prices and best electronic news service in foreign exchange (see tables below).
Julie Holland, managing director of Reuters Treasury Services in London, says the awards reflect the breath and depth of the firm’s prices and news.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling