With the intention of forging closer-knit teams of employees devoted to making customers -- and their own workplace -- happy, Reuters America Inc. last year embarked on a campaign to reform its corporate culture. That campaign had a name -- Vision -- and an annual budget of about $2 million allocated from other programs.
Since Vision first came to light (IMD, Aug. 3, 1992), Reuters America (RAM) has flown every last employee -- from mail clerks to senior managers -- to secluded (and sunny) r
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers