Data services providers have convergence and centralization on their minds as they consider how to meet end-user demands in changing markets and regulatory environments.
Reference data and historical data are being seen as an element in the content they provide, along with fixed-income, equities and regional data, according to Jonathan Reeve, executive managing director at S&P Capital IQ.
"Lines are blurring and what our customers are holding is no longer just long equity or fixed-income," says
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit