The use of metadata to store and access descriptions of business transactions and business knowledge could prove beneficial to complying with the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca). By joining sets of data in a metadata repository, firms can understand how a specific data attribute flows through business processes.
Such a metadata repository can serve as a strategic framework supporting Fatca compliance, with long-term benefits. Most organizations have much of the data required by Fat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II