Financial institutions have a very big problem with data management. A cultural DNA is at work, whereby financial firms have traditionally worked in silos, and sharing anything—let alone enterprise-level architecture, data models and solutions—is not that common.
For a while, as the crisis was in full swing, and regulatory measures seemed to increase at a healthy clip, in lock step with ever larger fines from the US regulators, many financial institutions launched significant data management and
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership