Reference data and reporting for asset management typically revolves around data sources, quality and management. These issues are very important, but the bigger issue is proper aggregation, storage and management of data to support operations including front-office reporting, analysis and regulatory reporting. The path to good, clean data depends on how firms use it to support investment operations, and how the data is put in the context of firms' investment and operational philosophies. To be
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act