Regulators are engaged in coming to an agreement on how liquidity risk will be calculated under transparency rules.
This is one of the reference data challenges faced by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), said Konstantinos Botopoulos, chairman of ESMA's market integrity standing committee.
Botopoulos was addressing delegates at the European Regulation Roadshow presented by Inside Reference Data and WatersTechnology in Paris on May 29.
A working group within ESMA is trying to s
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership