The ISO 20022 messaging standard—its potential benefits, challenges and implementation—was the subject of more than one session on the first day of Sibos, Swift's massive financial services industry conference currently underway in Singapore.
ISO 20022 is being adopted, albeit unevenly, across global markets and could bring more clarity and consistency of communications to financial services. However, integrating the standard into banks' internal systems can be challenging for IT professionals,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit