Private banks in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region that have not invested in enterprise data management (EDM) platforms have an advantage over investment banks, says SmartStream regional director for APAC, Joe Kubeyka.
SmartStream powers the Securities Product Reference Data (SPReD) utility, which was announced last week.
Singapore-based Kubeyka says: "Typically in Asia-Pacific—even in Japan and Australia, where they're used to automation, and operational controls are ahead of the game—reference da
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers