Blockchain has officially become the "Big Data" of 2016. Over-hyped buzzword? Check. Hottest conference track at every financial operations industry event? Check. Breakthrough technology with the potential to change the world as we know it? Check.
In the space of about a year, blockchain has captivated with its promise of more efficient back-office operations. As firms big and small explore its potential, however, it becomes more apparent that the technology will require modification before it's
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership