Data maturity has become more than a buzz word. For years, firms have struggled to overcome poor data quality challenges, lack of governance and ownership around data. Improving enterprise data management (EDM) strategies has been an uphill struggle. The un-met need to benchmark EDM efforts and the lack of a clear notion of the must-address areas to develop their data strategies and cost control measures, fueled by the credit crunch, are at the heart of the problem. Market participants are now s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act