What have been some of the key issues in the reference data market over the past year?
Bill Cline, managing partner, Acai Solutions: Few EDM programs are viewed as having been very successful, yet the need and the opportunity are perhaps greater than ever. Part of the problem is dated, legacy technology that is complicated to implement and increasingly expensive to buy, while outsourced solutions are still maturing.
Amy Harkins, senior vice president and head of global asset servicing, Mellon
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won