Professionals agree outsourcing enterprise data management (EDM) processes can provide benefits to their businesses. Yet they are well aware of the possible challenges they face when relying on this procedure. While many believe the benefits outweigh the risks, in some fields of the data world, outsourcing is just not that popular. This is the case with reference data.
Even if outsourcing may seem to be inevitable when a firm decides to refresh a data infrastructure, many firms have not yet real
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership