The need to achieve corporate actions standardization at the issuer level has long been on the agenda. Involving all parties involved in the processing lifecycle of a corporate action remains an ongoing effort. The question now is whether exchanges can do more to help engage issuers.
Exchanges are typically seen as passive when it comes to corporate actions standardization. Yet, change may be on its way. Last year, SIX Swiss Exchange released Connexor, a platform that facilitates data capture an
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit