John Bottega, chief data officer, Citigroup
What does the CDO role involve for you?
My job as CDO at Citi is to drive the data management strategy. This involves facilitating between the business, technology and operations sides in order to implement proper data management solutions. My job includes establishing a data governance structure, defining data ownership and stewardship, partnering with technology and organizing operations.
The scope of this role includes establishing the "authoritati
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit