Not to be outdone, the buy side is starting to tackle reference data management with the same or greater emphasis as its sell-side cousins. This is a significant departure from just a few years ago, when asset managers generally adopted a more cautious approach to data management-often focusing on a improving a single process rather than implementing a strategy.
It seems that asset managers are now accepting data management as part of the business and a contributor to its growth. Firms are ad
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming