It is now more than 10 years since San Francisco-based entrepreneurs launched what has later been seen as a software revolution and become the foundation for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the early 21st century. The company, SalesForce, now has more than 70,000 customers and claims its offering brings an end to software.
SalesForce provides a customer relationship management system in a cloud environment, where users access the cloud via a web-based application and there is
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership