When Credit Suisse investment bank first embarked on its multi-year reference data re-engineering project, integration—not just creating a golden copy—was in focus. Based on lessons learned from past projects, firms are increasingly aware of the importance of ensuring the golden copy data can be consumed by downstream systems.
New York-based Paolo Mittiga, director of IT, Credit Suisse investment bank, who oversees reference data, says one of the most critical success factors of the firm’s enter
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act