When he travels to a new city, he always makes an effort to see something new. It could be anything from stopping by New York’s Meatpacking District to visiting a city’s famous breakfast joint. And making the most of opportunities as they arise is exactly how BNY Mellon’s Matthew Cox ended up in his current role as head of global project support, strategy and risk.
Cox is one of the few industry experts, who has ‘always’ worked in a data-related operations function. He started out focusing on re
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech