The size of a financial institution can have a profound effect on its approach to data management and the hurdles data managers have to face. Working within a small institution can throw up obstacles professionals in larger organizations may never encounter.
Data management experts often claim there is a need to raise awareness and visibility around data practices and the impact poor data quality can have within a firm. However, it seems that in the case of smaller firms, this need to raise awar
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act