2006: EDM on the Radar
It was no coincidence that Inside Reference Data was launched in 2006. Reference data had previously been covered in Inside Market Data, but it reached a point when there was so much happening that the topic deserved its own separate newsletter.
The year before saw the launch of industry association EDM Council, and in the first ever issue of Inside Reference Data, it was reported that the group had already grown by 70% from October 2005 to March 2006, counting 21 member fi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit