For more than a year, regulatory requirements, the Office of Financial Research (OFR) and developments around legal entity identification have been the main topics of discussion in the data management space. Yet, recently, talk around creating a single-source data repository from scratch, known as the golden copy, has made its way into the spotlight again. The question is to what extent can it become a reality, and will it ever be part of a practical enterprise data management (EDM) strategy?
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership