This year, as Sibos, the Swift-organized conference, heads to Toronto, its Standards Forum again expects a warm welcome. Discussions are bound to focus on what has changed since the crowds gathered in Amsterdam in 2010. Back then, talk was focused on the fact the ISO 20022 train had already left the station. This year, it seems that train is well on its way, but there is still a lot of track to cover, and challenges remain, especially as the standards world looks to develop and innovate in today
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers