With the implementation of Zen, the UK Financial Services Authority’s (FSA) new transaction reporting system, now past, heads are turned towards November 13.
This is the date when use of Alternative Industry Identifier (AII) codes for the reporting of exchange-traded derivatives transactions becomes mandatory for all financial firms in the UK. Firms have been able to report exchange-traded derivatives without the new data entries until now, but the new system allows for a far more comprehensive
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit