Target2-Securities (T2S) is nothing if not ambitious. An important step in the development of a competitive market for financial services in Europe, T2S is the project to create a single pan-European platform for securities settlement in central bank money, replacing the heterogeneous approaches to post-trading services that exist across the continent today.
The project is being led by the Eurosystem, comprised of the European Central Bank (ECB) and the national central banks of the Eurozone cou
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech