Reference data operations are facing a split between the traditional path of obtaining a single golden copy for data, and newer methods that reconcile multiple sources of data obtained from cloud resources or big data.
The quest for data quality is driving users to pursue cloud resources and enterprise search capability, but these multiple source methods of determining accurate data do not necessarily achieve that quality, according to Steve Engdahl, vice president of product strategy at GoldenS
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit