The development of big data is presenting banks and financial services firms with increasing volumes and varieties of information. Those who successfully mine the data stand to benefit from valuable insights they can use to inform their investment strategies and risk analyses. As they seek out these benefits, the need to ensure the data meets the necessary standards of quality is encouraging firms to adopt new technological and strategic approaches.
Dennis Smith, Pittsburgh-based managing direct
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers