US regulators have recently made statements and updated guidelines concerning social media communications that could allow the creation of social networking data of relevance to securities and financial services industry data managers.
The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on April 2 issued new disclosure rules, partly in response to a Facebook posting by the CEO of Netflix that attracted a review by the regulator. The SEC's new guidance states that companies may disclose material info
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II