Data managers that are attempting to achieve consistency when aggregating data from different sources are having to contend with multiple standards in their efforts.
Data standards improve the quality of data, says Cornelius Crowley, associate director of information standards in the Office of Financial Research (OFR) at the US Treasury. However, being able to reliably compare data requires analysis and aggregation of data, he adds. "The decisions you make really depend on how well you can compa
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse