Solvency II, the European Union directive on capital adequacy and risk management for insurers, has made the headlines in recent months due to delays to its implementation. However, while much speculation has focused on the postponement of key deadlines, many industry participants are plowing ahead with their preparations. They are making progress on the mammoth data management challenges that Solvency II creates for asset managers, third-party administrators (TPAs) and their clients in the insu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II