Transparency has quickly become the hottest topic in pricing and valuations. The days when a vendor could supply a price to a customer as an isolated data point, with little supporting evidence or information about their methodologies, are becoming a distant memory. Financial firms now expect to have access to the assumptive and observable data used by pricing vendors, and they want to understand the pricing methodologies used and the controls that are in place.
During a webinar sponsored by Int
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv