The term "dark data" and what it represents is being raised more often lately by industry service providers and consultancies as an issue of concern. With this increased attention, some are uncertain about what exactly "dark data" means in the context of financial services industry data management.
Dark data shouldn't be understood literally, as though it were about using data for "nefarious purposes," says Charles Fiori, a consultant with long industry experience at firms and service providers,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit