The use of web application interfaces (APIs) and the application of semantics are proving necessary for delivering data, making data available and actionable, and most of all, providing trusted data, according to data management executives from end-user firms and data services providers who spoke at the International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication (ISITC) 21st Annual Industry Forum and Vendor Show on March 23.
"Semantics help understand the data, make sure the data
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit