The demands on banks to comply with know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money-laundering initiatives are not easing, so it's not surprising that KYC and its attendant challenges are big on the agenda at the Sibos conference this year.
At least one panel at the massive event in Singapore next month will ask: "Are utilities delivering the sought-for gains in efficiency and cost savings, and ameliorating the pain of KYC and customer due diligence (CDD)?"
Within the past two years, several providers h
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership