Data security breaches are always big news, no less so when they happen to financial markets firms. October's big story in the realm of cyber security was not a breach, however, but a response to the threat. On October 27, the US Senate passed the controversial Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (CISA).
Financial services firms welcome the bill, saying it will help banks and companies better share information about the latest cyber threats, but critics say it paves the way for the erosion of
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers