Smarter risk management depends on smarter risk data management and can be achieved by using concepts such as Risk data as a Service (RaaS)—or just Data as a Service (DaaS)—along with risk modeling, a better grasp of relevant quantitative data, and bridging gaps between finance data and risk data within companies, according to data management and modeling executives from several investment firms.
"We see a need for DaaS," said Jennifer Agnes, who recently began a role as managing director, data
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won